W e l c o m e !
A Coaching and an Art website under one roof. It was a deliberate choice. In Art inspiration feeds creativity, exploring and discovery, new ideas and perspectives. The coaching process is very similar to that. And in a sense, coaching is an art too, in its own right.
Our focus is on personal change management. Based on previous experiences we often cover the lives of internationals (formerly expatriates) and their spouses, but not exclusively. We offer support with (job) changes in a new country. How to be flexible in a different economy, bridge the gap between cultures? How to deal with a new, foreign market and stand out in it? Where to go, how to prepare? How to turn one's new life into an overall success? How to deal with life problems in general?
All of this pertains to personal change managanent. Ultimately it's all about dealing and coping with life's changes.
Solutions for Life has designed a series of workshops to help you find answers. A few topics: Change and success, Innovation and the job search; How to present yourself in the best possible way, Resilience, what is it and how can it be strengtened?
Our solution focused approach focuses on your personal areas of expertise, where your fit best and how to get there. One on one coaching is crucial in that process.
Right now we propose responsible social distancing, screen coaching and telephone sessions. In these challenging pandemic times distance learning is an amazing solution!
Gusta van Dobbenburgh
- On the workshop at Nestle Headquarters, Vevey; The Expat Opportunity: make it a success. It was a wonderful event with a special group of newly arrived internationals. Their energy, sense of humour, willingness to learn and share were fantastic.
Some comments: "- Gusta's presentation was really inspiring. - It was very helpful to think about success beyond the job. This was an amazing experience. - A great first contact with IDCN- and other participants."
- Gusta, I have no idea how your method works but it WORKS very well. I think it is my attitude that changed the most. I try to worry less. I try to look at the possibilties, not at the difficulties and be happy about what I have so THANK YOU so much! N.K., Scientist
- February 21, 2018, 10h00: 'How to present yourself in the best possible way', a workshop at CVCI, the Lausanne Chamber of Commerce. It was fully booked and the way participants picked up on the content amazing.
- The workshop ' The interview, preparing for a shining presentation" could not have gone better. The general rating was: 'extremely positive'. There were requests for a longer workshop with 'more time for even more tips and exercises' about the 'very interesting topic'. It had been: 'very informative, with very satisfactory answers; simply excellent.'
- "Gusta's coaching gave me a clear perspective on the job search by offering me new ideas. I learned to ask myself what it is that I really want, and to be realistic in what I am pursuing. Additionally, I learned how to stay while exploring different jobs, and staying very well prepard at all times." H.M. Medical Neuroscientist